Friday, May 25, 2012

Cry Baby...

The last couple of days I have not been feeling 100%.  I left work early yesterday and called in today because I just didn't feel right.  I have zero energy, was dizzy every time I stood up (this morning at least), and yesterday all I wanted to do was bawl my eyes out when Joe wrapped his arms around me and I couldn't explain to him exactly what hurt and exactly what was wrong with me.  I felt like a miserable blubbering idiot, but I was laughing too because a girl I work with told me that if I usually had a temper before I was pregnant, then I'll be a cry baby during pregnancy and so far that seems to be true!  (that's how it was for her at least)  And today I am watching 'A Baby Story' on TLC and seeing all the little babies on this show has been making me tear up as well.  To think that sometime in December I will be going through what these women are going through is crazy to think about.  I think I still haven't really gotten used to the idea that we are really having our first baby.  Our lives are going to change so much.  How will we adjust to it?  How will our dogs and cat adjust to a little screaming, smelly, pooping, human in the house when for so long it's just been them and Joe and I?  All in all I know everything will work out, because everything WILL work out.  But it's still scary because this is uncharted territory for us and we have NO idea what we're doing.  I've just been trying to stay hydrated and eat right and not over-do it at work or with household chores.  I've been wanting to start exercising but lately I just have no energy and all I want to do when I get home from work is lay on the couch or sit in my recliner.  They say you feel better when you hit the second trimester, so hopefully that's true.  I am about 2 weeks away from being in my second trimester so we'll see how I feel then.  Hopefully I'll have more energy and no nausea or dizziness.
  We have our next visit with the doctor this coming Wednesday (5/30) and I am hoping we get another sonogram to see how much bigger little Peanut is.  I also have a few questions I can't forget to ask her while we are there. 
Well that's pretty much what's on my mind right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment